Thursday 7 June 2012

Parasites

I know I haven't posted in a couple days but that is because I have been busy laying on my bed doing absolutely nothing. Tuesday night after I got home from the dance thing, I tried to do a P90X workout. For some reason, I was not able to do as much as I normally would have. I wasn't sure quite why but I quickly found out as I woke up the next morning to a call from the restroom. Lets just say I visited there frequently that next morning. I decided to stay home from work at least for the morning so I could figure out what was wrong with me. I felt tired and worn out, my stomach felt awful and worst of all, I wasn't hungry.

I forced myself to eat and decided to head to work a little late. Upon arrival, I was pretty tired from the walk over but decided since I only had an hour til lunch, I would try to work anyways. I weed ate for an hour and became more and more tired so after lunch I headed home to rest. Upon waking up, I tried to eat a little something but afterwards, it just felt like it was going to come back up. It never did but it definitely could have if I wouldn't have been holding it down. 

So to make a long story short, I have been laying in bed all day today and most of the day yesterday because there is a small bug living in my stomach. It doesn't let me eat and it drains my energy also giving me head aches when I stand. The worst part is that I am bored out of my mind. I have tried to do a few things like get out and walk to get breakfast this morning but anything I do just drains my energy super quickly. After a long conversation with Hannah last night, she finally convinced me to get some medicine. I got the meds and will start tomorrow so I am sure I will be just perfect by the end of the weekend. Prayers are always appreciated though.

For the weekend, assuming I am well, we are going to try and go see an Ecuadorian National Soccer game in Quito. We don't have tickets yet but we are going to go up early Sunday morning and try to get some there. Sorry for the quick and not very detailed update but believe me, you don't want all the details of what I've been doing the past couple days. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to get some medicine. I think that's a great idea;) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete